Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 14, 2010

No Worries...

A couple of things that touched me a lot this past week teach me about how short and ruthless life can be and how do we get the best out of it..

One being Nick.. who gets me to become "speechless" and mind you that is not an easy task!!!  one sentence... nee sankalpaaniki aa vidhi saitam chetulettaali :).


Check out the video HERE

Tejaswee Rao, Daughter of IHM made an exit from this world at a very tender age.. it is really unfortunate that I got to know this bubbly person after she is no longer around through her blog.. her bubbly posts, her self-claimed arrogance loved it all.. rest in peace kiddo

3 comments:

Sandhya said...

Tejaswee's premature exit from this world is very tragic, indeed. I salute IHM for her grace, dignity, courage and determinate as she copes with the huge loss in her life. She is a wonderful mother. I have no words to describe her courage and determination to cope with the loss with a positive bent of mind. Hats off to her. May Tejaswee's soul rest in peace.

Sandhya said...

Sree, there was a typo in my message. 'Determinate' should have read "determination". Sorry.

Sree said...

did not notice that :).

For Evil Eyes on LO