Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 8, 2010

I am in awe..

of this cute cute baby called Naina... those telugu padyaalu, slokaas, songs and the memory... the expression with which she speaks the words or sings the songs scream out loud... pure and real form of perfection... there were goose bumps many a times listening to her songs.. blessed is the kid to have the elders to teach her those and blessed are the elders to listen to these from the mouth of this teeny tiny angel...

The vemana padyaalu and sumati satakaalu from her mouth in her voice just simply take me to another world...

check out a whole lot of other videos by directly watching in the you tube...



The kid is already blessed but she gets a load more from me...

On that note, do I rush to teach my kid all these right away, not really... not yet at least.

2 comments:

Sandhya said...

A gifted kid, indeed. God bless her. Kudos to her parents who have taught her the 'padyalu'. Asaly enta mandi parents orpu to padyalu nerpistaru!!!For 4 minutes, I was trasported to my school days era where we used to recite the padyalu in classes and even write them down 2-3 times in our notebooks. My favourite padyam is:

"Alpudepudu palku aadambaramgaanu...vinuravema".
Entha adbhuthamaina padyam idi...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful video, Sree.

Cheers,
Sandhya

HarshaBharath said...

really good...
I liked ur last lines...
I wish when she grew old...
She knows the exact meaning of at least a few of those...
Wonderful Kid...
I wish her bright future...

For Evil Eyes on LO