Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 25, 2010

A cute little forward

 Varuna shared this one in TIA. Never read this one before.

HERE IT GOES
A farmer came into town and asked the owner of a restaurant if he could use a million frog legs. The restaurant owner was shocked and asked the man where he could get so many frog legs!The farmer replied, There is a pond near my house that is full of frogs - millions of them. They all croak all night long and they are about to make me crazy! So the restaurant Owner and the farmer made an agreement that the farmer would deliver frogs to the restaurant, five hundred at a time for the next several weeks.The first week, the farmer returned to the restaurant looking rather sheepish, with two scrawny little frogs. The restaurant owner said, Well... where are all the frogs. The farmer said, I was mistaken. There were only these two frogs in the pond. But they sure were making a lot of noise! Next time you hear somebody criticizing or making fun of you, remember, it's probably just a couple of noisy frogs. Also remember that problems always seem bigger in the dark.Have you ever laid in your bed at night worrying about things which seem almost overwhelming like a million frogs croaking. Chances are pretty good that when the morning comes, and you take a closer look, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

It is for a good friend of mine she has shared this but it is true for so many of us.  When I was going through certain things, it seemed that everyone was opposing me real bad and I am up against the whole world, I still feel so some times but now I know, they can only croak and try to scare me which I wont be, so why lose my cool when I know fully well what I want and how I want to go about.


Some things from the past suddenly zoom forward like monsters out of the blue, it is a battle then.. but a short one.. as the time passes by, the battle becomes shorter and the victories sweeter.


I will do what I want to do, so do it peacefully without any attachment.. I dont need to convince anyone.  If I am convinced I am right JUST GO AHEAD.. there will be half the group all the time opposing whatever I do, no matter what.. they are fixed about that and I am fixed on doing what I intend to... so why everything in between... FOLLOW YOUR HEART, DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND NOT HARM OTHERS.. AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!!  Keep the mind clutter free.. it helps!!!!!

3 comments:

HarshaBharath said...

Chala bagundi post..
And Very True...
Meeru rasina Vamsi gari Post valla...
Naku nidra ravatam ledu...
Chinna nati gnapakaluu..
Cycle tyre la venakki tirugthunnai...
:(
Baboii life intha change ayyinda anipisthondii...
Thanks for making me recollect my memories...

Aleta said...

It helps to remember that nothing stays the same. Which means that even the bad has to stop...

Interesting that we feel that the bad things will last forever when we're caught in them. It's hard to see the light. That's when it's time to count the blessings and know that daylight will come too.

Lovely post - loved the frog story!

Sirisha said...

just love this... i always get solutions in time for my mind status in any way..thanks for sharing...

For Evil Eyes on LO