Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 18, 2010

Hatsoff Chile

Just about when your trust in humanity begins to wean off certain things happen which resurrect it to an extent.

In my own world, I havent really thought much about the outside world just happened to see Maruti Rao garu's post on it and read everything about it and felt real good about it.. True, a small nation like Chile not giving up and the world coming together to achieve this task, superb!!!

Wheezing real bad... cant really think of anything to do let alone post, so a quickie here for the month!!!.

Just hoping to sleep it off and wake up fresh tomorrow.

2 comments:

uvr said...

get well soon and take care of yourself!

Sree said...

thank you usha.

For Evil Eyes on LO