Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 30, 2010

Mad Ads

Happened to see this Big Babool ad today.. the boy-crow-revenge one :)))... One has to have this bird shower experience to actually feel that ad ;).. ask me!! being from the village and cohabiting with a whole lot of crows and bearing this a lot of times.. I must confess there were times when such a thought came across my mind as well ;).. loved to see it on screen :))).. could not help but grin the whole evening.




Yet another favorite at home is the kit kat ad...



Wherever the kid is, she comes running to the TV once hears the honk honk :))..



According to me ads are one of the most creative and intellectual way of expression.. conveying what we want to in a matter of minutes or seconds and capturing the attention of the viewers is not an easy task.. I must say I love love love ads big time.. and my daughter is no less!! Together, we channel surf for ads rather than channel surf at the time of ads :))...

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO