Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 13, 2010

Tired

Tired, did nothing really physically just drained by emotions and thoughts, people around me, their unwanted influence on me...

IF AND ONLY IF there is a reset button to life..

IF AND ONLY IF incidents stop haunting me..

I am just not able to appreciate new beginnings with open heart... I guess when I think I am healed, I really haven't.  It is only when I am put in those situations do I realize it takes a lot more effort on my part to erase memories forever.

It is just that I don't recognize myself any longer.. the new me.. the masked me.. the defensive me.... the ruthless me.

6 comments:

Danette said...

Interesting... I was thinking yesterday that I wanted a reset button-- not just a vague wish but a real desire to do things over- to change some things and have a try at a different life... I am counting on time travel being realized :)

Looks like you've been keeping after things on NaWribloMo! Good for you! Hard to believe we're almost halfway there.

Aleta said...

Embrace the new you. Give you a hug. The same thing with the hurt and recovery. It's part of who you are today and who you are tomorrow is a stronger person from it.

Not Hannah said...

Wow. Powerful stuff.

Sree said...

@ Danette... half way through already.. yay!!

Sree said...

@Aleta.. I love your comments dear.. just what I need..

Sree said...

@not hannah.. It is.. thanks for dropping by.

For Evil Eyes on LO