Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Nov 15, 2010

Tup.. Tapaak..

That was probably the sound made by my bone when it got fractured a week ago :(((...

Stepped on a frog and got an ankle fracture while trying to break the fall.. the fall was not nasty but the fracture is.. 4 weeks of bedrest :(((((((... I am dreading to even think of my wt. after I remove the cast... :((((((


Radha, the reason for no posts is wedding in the family, an ankle fracture and...................... ippudu kalla kalakalu (conjunctivitis).... moolige nakka meeda taatikaaya padatam ante ide ide ide...

nenu khanda khandaalugaa khandistunnaa...

11 comments:

Usha said...

Recover soon!

Rajesh T said...

nenu kooda theevramgaa khandisthunnaanu.

moolige nakka meedha okati kaadhu, rendu thaatikaayalu paddaayi. :((

Rajesh T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kalpana said...

ayyo.. enti ilaa varusagaa... wishing you speed recovery... take care dear...

చందు said...

Like my daughter says, "That's why, You should Kiss the frog(it will turn into prince) and not step on them". Just kidding.
Wish you speedy recovery..I am sure you will be back on your feet in no time.
Now you will undertand the cast(e) feeling... I mean feeling you get when you have a cast on your leg.. that itchy feeling...(Just trying to see if you can laugh when in pain)....

Sandhya said...

Wish you a speedy recovery, Sree. You will be "on your feet" soon:) Be positive and get well soon.

HarshaBharath said...

Get well soon...

ఏకాంతపు దిలీప్ said...

Wish you speedy recovery Sree... You have your Iron Will with you..

ప్రణవ్ said...

చాలా రోజులకు మీ బ్లాగు చదివే టైమ్ దొరికిందని ఓపెన్ చేస్తే ఇలాంటి షాక్ ఇచ్చారేంటండీ?

బాగా రెస్ట్ తీసుకొని త్వరగా కోలుకొండి!

Radha said...

ayyo sree gaaru.. maree mimmalni nakka tho poluchukunte ela andi.. papam kappa ni kaapaada boyi meere paddarannamaata... mee janthu prema oorike podandi podu.. aa kappa deevenala valla meeru twaragaane kolukuntaarule... annattu aa thaatikaayani em chesaru?

Sireesha said...

Ayyo! Get better soon! Take Care!

For Evil Eyes on LO