Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 28, 2011

...and I dedicate this to...

my cute little monster Sreya without whose help this would not have been possible ;)... buildup vaddu matter cheppu antunnaru kada.. adigo vacchestunna... vacchestunna...


Vacchesaa..




Bhagi has chosen me for this and I am really honored.. I still have the memory of talking to her regarding blogging, her helping out and NOW looking at Idliburger, I am really really proud of her..


Here are the rules of the award:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers. Please don't leave it general and just invite all your blogger friends to collect the Award. It's always nice to be nominated so please do the favour and nominate 15 bloggers to share the Award with.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.



I dont really think I can give it to just 15 people but I would love to pass it on to
Usha
Indu
Bhagi


Both of whose posts I love to read.. Usha an inspiration for many things.  Indu for her bubbliness... and Bhagi for how she has blossomed into an ace food blogger....


and everyone else on the blog list...

3 comments:

ఇందు said...

Thnq Srii for the award :) gr8 to achieve this.Im really happy.I will pay it forward in my blog.Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

Usha said...

Thanks Sri!

Bhagi said...

Thank you Sree for ur kind words

For Evil Eyes on LO