Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jan 9, 2011

A deserving win

Finally a show that has been a vital part of my day for the past 3 monhts has come to an end and to me, personally, it was a deserving win.. Shwetha Tiwari, call her fake, call her diplomatic, call her dominating.. I have only one word her.. MOTHER... a dignified person who kept her honor throughout staying in the murk, setting an example for a lot of people.  Last year, it was Raja who was in the finals, there is a whole lot of difference in the way, 2 of them approached it.

I understand how tough it would have been for her to leave the kid out with the ever-present fear of Raja doing something and in fact, he even did create a mess when she was in; that is all her personal stuff to deal with.. but I truly applaud the way she carried herself and she deserves that prize.. she was not hypocritical in saying I would give it to charity or whatever but in stead said she would spend every single rupee on her daughter and her future.. Good luck lady!! Way to Go.

1 comment:

Sireesha said...

No clue about the show. What's this about?

For Evil Eyes on LO