Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 27, 2011

Voice To Words

Good news to the people who would like to listen to audio books than read..

Koti Kommachi

is now in the audio form..

I must say this is a good effort.. I would, however, have loved it in his voice but it is no longer possible..

check the review here by sahitya-Abhimani and dont forget to listen to the teaser and I really really love the song already and am humming it while I type it :).

I also came across
Attagaari Kathalu by Bhanumathi in audio form in pathabangaram rare gems and golden collections...but this is one audio book I so felt that the author said it in her own voice because I know her voice and her and must say now her attagaaru as well.

I still love the book, the feel of it in hand though :).

1 comment:

Harika's Kitchen said...

yummy yummy luks delish.

For Evil Eyes on LO