Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 3, 2011

World Book Day

Today, being the World Book day... I guess I need to do justice to my new collection :).. How about you and what is on your reading list right now?

6 comments:

Rajesh T said...

Imagining India by Nandan Nilekani
Kothi Kommachi
Budugu
8th Confession by James Patterson

Sandhya said...

Sree, guess what as I was reading your post, I was smiling because as an Editor, there are several books on my reading list. Well these are mostly academic books that I work on. May not be of much interest to general public. Currently the book I am reading as an Editor is "Improving Competitiveness of Industry", sounds boring, right? But there is one book on which I enjoyed working a lot and it is written in a very simple manner. The title is
Zany, Zeal, Zest and Zing: The Z Way to Happiness
http://www.worldscibooks.com/general/6765.html
It was published in 2008. The author of the book was the runner-up of the contest "Happiest Person of Singapore".

Sree said...

Rajesh :)... good good.

Sree said...

Sandhya,

did not know your profession so far, :)... and yes simple books with less complicated stuff is my choice of reading :).

Sandhya said...

ya, complicated stuff is more for researchers and academicians.

I have read so many academic books as a part of my profession until now that I joke with my husband that I have an informal PhD.

HarshaBharath said...

I'm looking for some good book :(

For Evil Eyes on LO