Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 17, 2011

Things we take for granted...



There are so many things that we take for granted, sight is one of them.. use it judiciously both when with us and after us.

I remember the feeling when we gave my grandmother's eyes.. with her lifeless body in front of me and the choice, I chose yes because those will live on for another lifetime in two different people... i know a part of amma is still seeing the world I see and that is a huge comfort.

1 comment:

Kranthi said...

yeah... you are right !!!!

For Evil Eyes on LO