Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 13, 2011

Andev Kadhalu

A very different style and approach in writing... a collection of stories printed in various magazines between 1953 and 1978, way before the time I was born.. but the style and the problems kind of intrigue me, they have been and are the same, so in a way, the writings must have been way ahead of time back then.

It is a collection of 30 stories, not an easy flow read.. different beyond doubt, progressive, thought provoking.

An okay read for people like me who like smooth flow but a good read for the ones who like a bit of complexity.. All the whole a good collection and must appreciate the efforts to get them all together.

2 comments:

priya said...

hi sree
this is my first comment ever.i regularly follow ur blog and i like ur kind of expressing things.iam glad u liked andev kathalu.he is my peddanana.a very good guy still remembered for his humourous nature.
i am just surprised to see andev kathalu title and i couldnt stop myself writing a comment.nice blog and give my love to ur "LO"
priya

Sree said...

Good to know you Priya and the fact that you are related to the author.. thanks for liking the blog and will give the love to the kid.

For Evil Eyes on LO