There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog


May 8, 2011

Hrudaya Gaanam

Yaddanapudi Sulochana Rani's Hrudaya Gaanam.. a typical YSR novel, a beautiful understanding heroine who is a lecturer in a college in a remote village with a past..a handsome, responsible hero with no parents and a sister leading a very discipline and respected life in the village.... their story in the backdrop of college, students, their friendships, fights, touching some sensitive aspects of teacher-student relationship.

A good light read... time pass!!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO