There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog


May 27, 2011

Jayadev Cartoons - Jayadev

A collection of all cartoons by renowned cartoonist Jayadev, absolutely fun read to have them all together. Prominently featured in Swathi magazine. We have a good introduction to the world of cartoon as an artform, some insight into it followed by cartoons, a few on each topic.. mostly tackling social issues.. nothing political about it, so it is a tad bit different, mostly fun with subtle satires.

Finally ends with his interview and some cartoons of his by others.

A very quick read with some good info..

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO