Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 10, 2011

Life is What You Make It

Life is What You Make It..

I really really loved reading this book. Taking us through the thoughts of Ankita the protagonist of the novel it is a wonderful description of ups and downs and highs and lows, tackling a sensitive subject of bipolar disorder, overcoming not just the social stigma but the lowest of lows and highest of highs to a stability, each of the feeling expressed comes from the heart.. touched beyond words and really admire the ability of the author to give words to what Ankita is going through, the way she dealt with her grief, the way she lost the track and the way she regained the grip on life.. awesome narration.

Subtle yet very clearly emphasizes the today's generation and its need to be understood, the interaction with her parents, between friends, the realization, the desperation, the support from the doctors... Life handed her a platter full of stuff and she tasted every bit of it..

Highly recommend... totally love, love, love..

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO