Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 9, 2011

Naluguriki nacchinadi, naakasale nacchaduro ;).

Movie:  Takkari Donga

Naluguriki nacchinadi naakasale ika nacchaduro
narulevaru nadavanidi aa routelone nadichedaro - naluguriki-
pogarani andaru annaa... adi maatram na naijam
teguvani kondaru annaa... adi naalo mannerism
-nindu chandurudu oka vaipu chukkalu oka vaipu
nenu okkadini okavaipu lokam okavaipu- -2-

nuvvu nilabadi neellu taagadam... nothing special
parugulettutu paalu taagadam... something special
ninnu adigite nijam cheppadam... nothing special
appudappudu tappu cheppadam... something special
lenivaadiki daanamivvadam... nothing special
oo lenivadiki daanamivvadam... nothing special
unnavaadidi dochukelladam... something special

buddimantudi brand dakkadam... nothing special
pokirodilaa perukekkadam... something special
raaja margamuna mundukelladam... nothing special
doddi daarilo doosukelladam... something special
haayi kaligite navvu chindadam... nothing special
badha kaliginaa navvutundadam... something special -nindu chandurudu-

When the movie was released, I so loved this song.. the lyrics and everything :).

I don't know why but I remembered this song early in the morning.. just felt like screaming out loud and sing in the already hot morning, cant believe it is just 7 a.m... phew!!! :).. just the heat, the mood I guess...

Listen Here

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO