Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 8, 2011

Trashing the Planet.. think and re-think.



Bottled water.. the taste, yuck!! I happened to get an Aquafina bottle the other day and for that matter any brand and it has this sick metallic taste and made me feel like drinking some tonic or a syrup rather than water.. flavored mineral water huh!!!!

Fight for nature, fight for safe drinking water.. fight for generation next... THINK!!!

Thanks Sruti for the link.

1 comment:

Sandhya said...

I hate the taste of Aquafina too. Here people are encouraged to carry their own water even when attend meetings in the office. The idea is to reduce consumption of bottle water and to say no to plastic.

For Evil Eyes on LO