Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 30, 2011

HELP!!! SOS

I use google chrome as the primary browser and Mozilla as secondary; however, when I am trying to use it since morning the blogger is acting crazy.  There is an error message which says Error 400 on a plain white screen... eeeks!!  Any idea as towhat it is and how it can be avoided.  Please pour in suggestions.

DILEEP... where are you????

EDITED TO ADD:
Looks like a Blogger bug, got rectified by itself... Lesson if there is a problem with the blog wait for a couple of days before its gets itself right before panicking!!

PS:  Thank you Sireesha, it was great catching up with you...

2 comments:

Sireesha said...

This might help you:
http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2009/05/error-400-bad-request-when-using.html

Sireesha said...

Cool! Guess it's not a first time the blogger had issues.
Anyways, always keen to help! Nice catching up with you too.

For Evil Eyes on LO