Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 12, 2011

Dil Detaa hai

... and like they say yeh dil maange more, cant just stop at one when it comes to PTKY :).. my all time favorite music album.. so here is for more..

Dil detaa hain roro duhaayi
kisise koi pyaar naa kare
badi mehengi padegi judaayi kisise koyi pyaar naa kare

Koyi samjhe kiseeko naa apnaa
jhootaa niklegaa jeewanka sapnaa
Gaav Gaav pukaare shahnaayi, kisise koyi pyaar naa kare

Sej Pe baite roye sajaniyaa
Bhaagaye Saajnaako soutaniyaan
Haay niklaa balam harjaaye, kisise koyi pyaar naa kare

Pyaarne kucchto paagal banaayaa
aur kucch jindagee ne bhi sataayaa
Khoob apane huyi jag hasaayi, kisise koyi pyaar naa kare...

... takes me into a trance this album I tell you.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO