Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 11, 2011

In Your Prayers Please

There are a few people you just connect to without actually seeing them, wish them luck, cry with them, feel happy for them, hope for them, dream with them and be with them through their writings.. Minal is one such cutie pie, I love her posts, had been following her blog for quite some time, love her candidness, was just rejoicing the fact of her pregnancy, was on cloud 9 with her and for her and through her posts was kind of reliving my own days.. and then suddenly, something changes, too much of uncertainty, too much of helplessness.. sending in a quick prayer, join me in doing so....... and jr. just HANG On.. do you hear me??????  Stay there!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO