Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 12, 2011

Kuch to log kahenge..

There is music in every mode of life, a lyric for everything, a soothing note for every occasion to get you through it. What will I be without music.. well, still about the same, surviving but not actually living maybe :).

Movie: Aradhana

kuchh to log kahenge, logon kaa kaam hain kehna
chhodo bekaar ki baato mein kahi beet najaaye raina - kuch -

kuchh reet jagat ki aisi hai, har ek subah kee shaam huyee
tu kaun hai, tera naam hain kya, sitaa bhi yahaa badanaam huyee
Phir kyon sansaar ki baatonse bheeg gaye tere nainaa - kuch -

hamko jo taane dete hai, ham khoye hain in rangraliyo mein
hamne unko bhi chhup chhup ke aate dekha in galiyon mein
yeh sach hain jhuthi baat nahee tum bolo yeh sach hain naa - kuch -

Awesome song!!!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO