Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 6, 2011

Maharnavam - Sreevalli Radhika. T

Yet another amazing collection of stories by the author.  I love her writing style which is simple yet touching, the logic behind the stories, the explanation and everything.  She is one author who is just like me.  If I were to write, this is how I would  is what I feel when I read her books.  Parishkaaram is another series that I read of her which I fell in love with instantly.

A great read!

1 comment:

Sireesha said...

Interesting! I look forward to read her.

For Evil Eyes on LO