Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 6, 2011

Prema - Suryadevara Ram Mohan Rao

Supposed to be the 70th novel of this sensational author, this comes across as a typical SRR book with a commercial and non-realistic story line with new technology and words thrown in here and there for the impact, typical author style, it is a very average read.

Nishant decides to build a hotel in suborbs of Goa and wants to make it a tourist location but the locals are very much against it as they feel that it would disturb the peace of the place and take away the livelihood.  Varshini, who has some household difficulties, a widowed mother and elder sister and a family to run, has to take up the job with him against the local's wish and as expected both of them fall in love but they do not reveal it to each other and how everyone else but they themselves are certain about this and try their best to get them separated forms the basic story.

Just about a very average read, sloppy writing.. seemed to be rushed out.

1 comment:

Minal said...

Thanks a lot for the wishes. Considering that am really scared by all that is happening to my body and mind- I think I need a lot of them :) Love

For Evil Eyes on LO