Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Jul 12, 2011

Shaayaraana si hai

shaayaraanaa si hai, jindagee ki phajaa, aap bhi jindagee kaa majaa leejiye -3-
mein gajhal ban gayee aap ke saamane, shauk se ab mujhe gunagunaa leejiye

aap sunto rahe hai, mere dil ki lie, is mein benaamsi ek udaasee bhi hain
is udaasee mein naghmaa koyi chhedkar, ek bechain dilkee duwaa leejiye - Shaayaraanasi-

aap ke pyaarkaa jo bhi meyaar hain, isse kab jaanejaa mujhko inkaar hain
jis tarhaa aap chaahe, nazar aaoo mein, mujhko har rang mein aazmaa leejiye

HERE

I guess, I should stop a while and just get into the feel of it all :)... it is beautiful outside, cool breeze, a cute daughter and the songs that I love, can I ask for anything more!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO