Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 22, 2011

Asamardhuni Jeeva Yatra - Tripuraneni Gopichand

The book is supposedly a classic breakthrough in the modern Telugu literature, text book.  The book tackles each character with an ease, the interaction between characters, the inner friction of the characters, the life and times of an average person in the society who is unable to come to terms with reality and his inner being, living in his own world, seemingly a misfit in the society's fixed prototypes.  A lot of things impact the life of an individual and it is up to that person to build a coping mechanism and not to fall into an abyss.  The book tackles the psych of such confused individual "seetaramarao" his rise and fall and the lessons for us to learn from him.

A good read, not for light readers.

1 comment:

Kranthi said...

i WILL read this book.
In fact, i searched for this book at one store in Hyd sometime ago. They didnt have then.
Thanks for reminding me :-) .Have to read this !

For Evil Eyes on LO