Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 27, 2011

Cheekatlo Suryudu - Yandamoori Veerendranath

An attempt of YV in science fiction, an okay read. The story is about life some millions of light years away from our galaxy which plans to take the solar energy to generate its own power thereby weakening the sun and expediting the process of sun's self burning theory putting the living beings on earth at risk. The story is set centuries ahead of us, the space travel and add to a love triangle, the book makes an okay read with some inputs about the space language and stuff to get the user acquainted with the lingo.. good effort to begin with!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO