Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 22, 2011

The Hammer of God - Arthur C. Clarke

It is not my typical read, not much into space fiction and certainly not this khichdi kind of a read (personal feeling).  It is about Robert Singh, an asteroid named Kali which is headed towards earth and how this Robert Singh tries to change its path and all that... MAYBE of interest to someone with an interest in astrophysics related fiction but certainly not for me.

For the most part, my thoughts and the links kept disconnecting, largely because it did not in any way interest me :(.. could have read it in a better frame of mind or at more leisure and MAYBE that would have made some difference but overall.. not my type.


No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO