Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 17, 2011

Aches and Cramps!!

Well, my allergies are showing me literal hell than anything else :(.  The past few days I have been battling this damn shortness of breath, wheezing and almost got confined to the bed but strictly decided not to go for English medicine as that would imply strong doses of antibiotics and steroids and in stead wanted to try out Ayurveda which I am told has relatively less or no side effects.  So this local doctor starts me on a course and I give up all the drugs except the inhaler and go for the treatment.. wheezing is okay but God, I just could not sleep at all, at times just an hour or two of sleep and for a 8-hour must sleep kind of a person, one can imagine how zombie it all got.. so back to square and I stop Ayurveda completely.. try to ignore the coughing, taking diet precautions and trying out meditation and other non-medicinal alternatives.. alas!! but I guess it needs it own dosage to get alright.. So suddenly one night, I develop this acute cramping in the hip that I am barely able to breathe or cough or lie down on that side.  I had the worst of cramps ever!!! and then the doctor lists cramps, suture bursting and hernias with the amount of coughing that I do.. trust me, it sounds really barky, bad and a nuisance to the listener and dont even ask me how it is to get it out of the body.

I must admit that in the past few days I have been a major mobile noise polluting source wherever I ended up... phew, so back on medication, steroids as usual... the moral of the story.. I am not a doctor, I need to trust my physician first and I need to get my stamina at any cost!




6 comments:

keerthicherukuri said...

Hmmm...Naaku sariggaa ardhamavvaledu kanee, get well soon Sushma...and yes, u r right...Follow ur doc's advise

Radha said...

please take care of ur health.. and how you are getting these allergies, coz i guess villages dont have much dust and pollution particles...
anyway u r the world to sreya.. so take care

Sree said...

kada, malli chadivite naake artham kaaledu Keerthi... imagine my zombie state :((...

Sree said...

Seriously, I dont understand Radha, being the neatness freak I am, I just do not know how I end up with so much of allergy component... sigh!!!!! I guess it begins with stress, catches up with allergies and finally drains me out and rests :). Thanks for the wishes...

Rajesh T said...

So sad. Try Homeopathy once. It is very effective and solves the problem permanently.

Vani said...

ok, coming to real comment, from experirnce with kids: you have to use Eng medication for quick recovery. You could use Homeopathy or Ayurvedic when the illness is not so acute. From your writings: you are under everyday life struggle-stress. Try to take care of yourself everyday , not just when you get sick. I don't exercise, would love to someday...but heard from friends and others that when you exercise you feel really good....

For Evil Eyes on LO