Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 4, 2011

Ashtaavakra - Yandamoori Veerendranath

This is one book I absolutely loved reading, though the narrative is a bit shaky in the beginning, I felt all the loose ends are tied up beautifully.. good reading considering as a child i was a sucker for such evil devil type of movies in Telugu..

Enjoyed re-reading this book after a long time.

3 comments:

bogglingnotjustblogging said...

nice novel, I read it after watching the Gemini serial which killed some suspense

vijay said...

I also read astaavakran..another information..ihave read his 118 books in tamil version and waiting for his new entry

vijay said...

I also read astaavakran..another information..ihave read his 118 books in tamil version and waiting for his new entry

For Evil Eyes on LO