Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 11, 2011

Bharya Gunavati Satru - Yandamoori Veerendranath

Yandamoori kind of surprised me because I was convinced that I will not like this guy's books and the one off reading that I do whenever I happen to find one in the local library should be fine.  The more I read him, the more I am beginning to like.  He is a very good copy-author, absorbs matter from all over the world and purges it out in his own style covering up the loose ends of the original even :).

Well, this said, I have surprised myself enough as I get sucked deeper and deeper and OA has provided me a complete set of his works, so I am gradually digging into them when I find time.

A gripping narrative with tight script, makes the reader feel with the story yet keeps guessing, a good casual read.

This is the story of a couple who make it from rags to riches.. the girl comes from a mafia backdrop but has a golden heart and is in there because of forced circumstances.  How the couple meet, fall in love, get married and struggle to make the ends meet, how they have their differences and get things resolved is the essence, good narrative

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO