Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 25, 2011

The Moment You Were Gone - Nicci Gerrard

I really loved this work of fiction by Nicci Gerrad, a tale of two friends whose lives got intertwined with each other in a such a way that they were never separate even when they were not in touch for 20 long years.  A story about friendships, relationships, revelations, secrets, struggles..

I really liked the intro on author and the story behind the story.  There are a lot of aspects that touched me, a lot of things about me surfaced when I read the book.. the need to keep surroundings clean.. that sense of  being in control with orderly surroundings, the need to cut off stuff, the burning bridges, the way things just re-begin, a lot many similarities and a lot more self-revelation through the author.

Good read!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO