There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog


Nov 6, 2011

Aakhari Poraatam - Yandamoori Veerendranath

I remember hearing a movie with this name, I guess of Nag, maybe I would just watch it once rather than read this book :) for a change.

Typical telugu smuggling/drug/arms pedaling swamy's act bursted by a common man with the help of an IPS officer...

Not my type of a read but not really really bad either.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO