There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog


Nov 4, 2011

The lazy, crazy, wheezy me!!!!

Phew, it has been a while since I did anything good that I actually want to do.. being lazy, crazy, wheezy.. sigh!!!!

I am mighty pissed off on myself, trying to get my stamina back, something I am very allergic to which
I am not able to figure out, eliminating a food at a time, an allergen at a time.. sick, sick.. there are so many things that I miss doing.. simple things like missing friends, missing just normal routine and guess what I miss the most.. talking!!!..

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO