Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Nov 29, 2011

Siggestondi - Yandamoori Veerendranath

A fiction that springs from the daily harassment of woman and children in one way or the other in the society, the problems of middle class working families, the troubles with residential school system, the sexual harassment day in and day out, subtly, harshly encountered by women..

The fear, the lack of it, the consequences of being forthright and society conscious... there are times when I could relate to the protagonist in the way I think.

As usual, I like the ending the explanation at the end by the author as to what led him to write this one.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO