Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Nov 4, 2011

Solo... Music

I really liked all the tracks is Solo, Nara Rohit's Telugu movie.. this guy seems to make sensible movie choices.. after Banam, will wait for his movie surely.  He seems a bit too rough to be a boyish hero but okay in a few angles.

Movie:  Solo
Lyrics:  Raamajogayya Sastry

Liked all the songs, soothing and one mass song.. good combo


Pudutoone solo nenu
nadichaanu naato nenu
evvariki yemee kaanu
unna todu mannu minnu

naalo chelarege toofaanu evariki choopalenu
nene ilaa endukunnaanu, prasninchaa nanne nenu..

jagamanta soonyam nenu
batukanta sokam nenu
nannu nene odaarchaanu
tadikanta nittoorchaanu
nene... maargam leni nenu
mounamai mandinaanu
chuttoo vasantaanni koraanu
sisiramlaa migilaanu.

Some thing which I  will go ahead and buy for a drive...!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO