Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Nov 23, 2011

Telangana Devadasu - Dr. Kaaluva Mallayya

First book I read with conversations in proper telangana to an extent.

The novel came as an extension to Swathi - Monthly, a good story base as to how feudal system came to an end in today's times and the life and experiences of a boy from a lower class and a girl from the "dora" family, how they grow up together and the girl kind of develops a love to the boy and wants to marry him but they are separated by the families in the name of respect and honor.. but as the title suggests the book is not about how the guy becomes a drunkard in the name of the girl and her cheating, it is about how they both mould their lives happily understanding the realities of life and not regretting and there by ruining everything for themselves or each other.  A good narration and a theme.


No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO