Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 6, 2012

Chuttu Pakkala Choodaraa...

Was listening to some Sirivennela songs as I was a little disturbed.  I believe that a person's real strength comes across when he/she is passing through a rough patch.  These days I am really losing my temper quite frequently and worse still on the kid JUST because she happens to be a lot more helpless than me in that particular situation... hate myself for doing it but I need a lot more restraint.

Movie: Rudraveena
Lyrics: Sirivennela

chuttu pakkala choodaraa chinavaada
chukkalo choopu chikkukunnavaada

kalla mundu katika nijam, kaanaleni guddi japam
sadhinchadu ae paramaardham, bratukuni kaneeyaku vyardham - Chuttu-

swargaalanu anudukonaalani vadigaa gudi metlekkevu
saati manishi vedana choostu jaali leni silavainavu
karunanu maripinchedaa chaduvu samskaaram ante
gunde bandagaa marchedaa saampradaayamante - Chuttu-

nuvvu thine prathi oka metuku, ee sangam pandinchindi
garvinche ee nee batuku ee samajame malachindi
runam tirchu tarunam vaste tappinchukupotunnaava, teppa tagalapettestaava yeru datagaane -Chuttu-

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO