Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 3, 2012

Cinema India - The Visual Culture of Indian Films - Rachel Dwyer Diviya Patel

The book concentrates on the visual culture and trends in the annals of Indian cinema which at its peak kind of produced more than 700 films per year.. dealing with everything from lights, camera, cinematography, action, costumes, sets, advertising, posters..

good read for someone intending to go into the industry.. to me, there were some interesting topics and some kind of felt like text book read to me considering I do not generally go that deeper into technical aspects of movie making.  For me end product means a lot more than the ground work :).. overall an interesting insight into many aspects of film making

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO