Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 9, 2012

The Prodigal Daughter - Jeffrey Archer

I really really love Jeffrey Archer.. Not a Penny Less, Not a Penny More, Kane and Abel.. awesome works!! just enjoy them to the core.  Very tight narrative, good thinking and good research on the subject.

I loved the book prodigal daughter the first time I read and each time after a long gap between I just relished it always...

It was my dream to be a Prodigal Daughter ;).. now I dream to have a Prodigal Daughter... easy peasy ;).

A very good read!!

2 comments:

ఏకాంతపు దిలీప్ said...

nenu koodaa chadivaa idi. naaku nachindi!

Sree said...

kadaa. easy flow read ).

For Evil Eyes on LO