Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 6, 2012

Agnipravesam - Yandamoori Veerendranath

The plot supposed to be picked from real life characters around him adding a twist of fiction and treating the characters the way he would like them to be in his world of words the author creates yet another fast read fiction.

It kind of defies the logic in astrology.. both girls born exactly at the same time, interchanged at birth by the movie-fanatic nurse just for the fun of it, how their lives evolve, how their paths cross eventually, under what circumstances.

How each of them tackles the situations life has put them into, both helpless and in hopeless situations... beautifully written at places, an enjoyable read for me.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO