Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 5, 2012

Back to Work

It has been a month and 5 days since I last worked... not that I was counting days to get back to work.  Even today, there had been a SOS call so had to log in and work.

When I get to work, I am like this is what I can do everyday but still I crib about it.. there are millions out there who would just jump in with joy with what I have in terms of freelancing and freedom... and the prompt answer is.  It really does not stimulate me and am too lazy to start anything  afresh.

The laziness that comes with relaxation of a secure near-future is the worst demotivating factor to me... sigh.



No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO