Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 4, 2012

... day events

just before the end ends and a new one begins..

today was really hectic with the kid having her first poola jada, a traditional jasmine decoration to her hair... she loved it, was really patient enough to sit for 2 hours and go through the motions of pics and all.. love you kid.

another sad and numbing news about a kid I love a lot... hope things fall into place and the tissue gets fixed... really sad to see kids suffer... A quick but strong prayer there.

and finally damn this new Blogger fixing or transition or whatever, I have a tough time translating or transliterating my telugu in this page for my picture blog... the old one was a lot better, this new one is kind of making me hate telugu typing..phew..

A very tiring day, dog tired but somehow I am just not able to sleep...sigh..!!!!!

Five more minutes for the day to end... bye bye world, catch you tomorrow.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO