Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 4, 2012

Friends Book

I liked this movie.. a good attempt by RP Patnaik... the first half rocks, if it were to continue at the same pace the movie would have been a hit, touched a lot of people but the second half kind of took things down... The drama was a drag, the suspense part was not really a suspense,... Suresh essays his role with ease and so does Rao Ramesh but the surprise package were the 6 friends who did really naturally...

Who killed Surya.. turns to Who Killed Jessica... Some things are unbelievable, beyond logic.. like a dead person chatting on FB with his friends... minus logic.. good one time watch movie.. could most certainly have been better and more gripping.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO