Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 8, 2012

Madhya Taragati Manushulu

Well, I read books like crazy and another example for it is this :), the kid got me this book from the library, obviously she just picks at random the color of the binding that she likes or just the volume and like many other very very old books out there in the lot this one was without a cover and ending, so could not find the author..

I usually dont read books without an ending but then I am back to reading reading mode with a vengeance I guess, so I completed it and could not have missed much.

Reading the book, I picturized NTR, Savithri, Krishna Kumari, Jamuna, Harnath and all others in the character roles and kind of visually read it :), so it was easy to guess the end..

Verri veyyi talalu veyyadam ante ide ide ide.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO