Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 7, 2012

Me and my curiosity

For some reason Balika Badhu, a serial that is aired on Colors at 8 p.m. is something I really love to watch.. for one, it does not have that usual saas-bahu-saajish khit-pit and it started when I was carrying the kid and I used to watch it without fail when in Mumbai..

In first year of life of kid, we never watched TV, she never even heard a TV, so there was no way I could see it but when I got back to watching TV,  I just could not resist taking a peek at it, by which time the serial had taken a generation plunge, the kids grew up, so many things changed, one thing that has not really changed is my love for it.

I am not really mad about it but I do watch it when I can... and these days I am worried as to how Anandi's life will take a turn and what that stupid Jagya will do.

I take pride in the fact that I am not really bothered about what happens in other people's lives when I am not asked but then when I see myself getting curious as to what is going to happen next, I just feel that aspect of mine is hidden under so many layers of masked personality...!

Hope this girl just does something really different.. what dont ask me.. but I have high expectations from her... :)))....

I know I am crazy, now you guys understand that too :).

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO