Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 7, 2012

A Superb Initiative - Way to Go Aamir!


A haunting song!

 View the complete episode here.

I have started my 1 SMS a day, the least contribution to the cause.. have you done it yet.  Also, leave your messages, suggestions etc. in the website specified.

We always complain there is nothing that is being done, when it is being done.. why not join our hands and see to it that it is a success.

Love you Amir for such a thoughtful and well-put show.. wish the cause all the good.. and sending you lot of good and hope for a brighter future for generation next.

Guddilo mella emaina undi ante India map antaa reddened areas for female feoticide unte andule enchakka tellagaa undi kevalam AP maatrame.. maa intikocchina lacchimdevi ani kallakaddukune vaallane choosaanu thankfully nenu ippati daaka.. moga bidda kaavaali anukuntaaru kaani aadabiddani champe anta kaatinyam naaku telisina evarilonu ledu.. thank God for small mercies.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO