Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 30, 2012

Vela Kaani Vela - Merlapaaka Murali

Bordering on cheap trash with descriptive narration at times, not my kind of a read... but I must say I was in a more tolerant mood to actually have the patience to finish it off.  Fiction revolving around a detached guy whose motto in life is never to have more than you need, who one last time before leaving India for good for a job in Malaysia, due to circumstances he gets in, decides to meet all the women who had an influence in his life in his younger years and give one of them the cash of 5 lakh rupees that he wins as part of some lucky dip and how he ends up ultimately taking care of one of them... different true aspects of life surface but narrative kind of put me off personally.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO