Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 19, 2012

Pasupu Kumkuma - Kommuri Venu Gopala Rao

Fiction woven around lives of 2 women who are friends, who meet my chance at work place, who have radically different opinions on life and relationships.  Both of them are orphaned due to various reasons.   One gets married after love and takes it with ease when he leaves and marries yet again, idealistic, materialistic, and pragmatic.. gets rejected one more time, does not regret and gets back to work at orphanage, the place that tendered her and another marries her boss, how things unfold due to his ill health and his bad company and the way she copes up with it, yielding in time and again is unthinkable to me... yet a contrast the author brings out makes it an okay read.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO