Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 5, 2012

Prema Lekha - Potturi Vijaya Lakshmi

Really really enjoyed reading this book.  This book is the basis for the movie Sreevaariki Prema Lekha directed by Jandhyala... One of my most favorite movies.  Loved every bit of the movie.  Must say this is the first time ever I liked the cinematized version better than the book.  Since I already kind of knew the story,  without any change I imagined the characters in the book with the ones that were in the movie along with the songs Tolisaari and premalekha :).

The book in no way is less than the movie, though the movie has been altered to add much more comic touch towards the climax, I enjoyed reading the book thoroughly... a lovely read


1 comment:

Maya Gracious said...

hey
why dnt u open a website or blog and get those book virtual
scan the books and upload them and give those links on website so every1 can read.

For Evil Eyes on LO